Happy 17th Birthday Brinkley!
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Miss Brinkely turned 17 years old today! I'm still amazed that you are a senior in high school. The years have truly flown by. You have grown into a beautiful young woman, inside and out. I love your fashion style. This is a picture of you before school with a cute owl hair clip. You love owls!
You got some fun birthday presents...clothes, purse, makeup and and a Targe gift card.
We also went to another Ferrell dinner at Gecko Grill to celebrate yours and Brady's birthdays. Fun!
Brinkley, you are an amazing girl. You have always been a smart girl with wisdom beyond your age. You are a great example and I have learned so much from you. You have a passion for fun with your family and friends. You have a great happy laugh. I love it when you and your brothers quote the Pink Panter movie! Hilarious! You are very talented and have a gift with music - piano and the French Horn. You made 1st chair this year! Yippee! You love all things vintage - clothes, jewelry, decor, etc. You also love photography and of course vintage cameras. I am so grateful to be your mother...a true blessing in our family's life.






0 comments:
Post a Comment