Seeing the Everyday in Twenty Thirteen

Seeing the Everyday in Twenty Thirteen
Our lives are the sum of each moment and interaction. Each day we work, eat, laugh, teach, play, read, remember...and work at it all again the next day. Within seemingly small exchanges we find opportunity to build relationships, develop character, find joy for the price of our time. Life's most essential possibilities are realized at home. Where we share, teach, grow, learn, serve, give our best without praise or fanfare. Because every effort, every moment matters in the development of a person. Nothing is really routine. I give myself for the good of my family and find the poetry within life's daily prose by Seeing the Everyday.

Church Basketball

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Today we watched Brady and Kasey play basketball at the church. They are both really good players and it was a lot of fun.
When it was over I noticed that Brady was limping. He said that when he ran into another player's knee, it hurt his knee and he was feeling it up his leg into his buttocks. So he just asked Kolby to help him by massaging the area. Kolby pulled and stretched and massaged the area, and then he came downstairs and said, "I just gave Brady a massage. Don't worry, I wore gloves." That was just hilarious!

1 comments:

Brinkley February 25, 2009 at 12:22 PM  

kolby always knows how to get us laughing:))

Post a Comment