Arizona School of Real Estate and Business
Monday, October 10, 2011
In July and August I was involved in a Real Estate and Business class three days a week. I would go to class on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday's and go to the office on Wednesday and Friday's. I had to work hard on keeping up with my work, on top of learning everything that was taught in these classes. It was hard. Hard. A fellow employee of mine told me that he got a Master's in Real Estate from ASU and that he also took these classes and it was a better education that what he received at ASU. It was tough. There was so much to learn. The binder of materials was huge. I had a hard time keeping up with the homework and the math. Ahhh, the math. I studied and practiced and memorized for weeks and took the class test three times before I passed with a 75%. The first time I got a 72.5%, then a 73%, then a 78%. The school test is harder than the actual National and State test, so it prepares one to pass those tests, and those tests have only a couple of math problems, and I worked so hard on the math. But oh well! It's done. And I have to say that I cried when the lady at the testing center told me that I passed the National and State tests. I just laid my head on the counter and cried. She gave me a hug. When I say that it was hard. I mean it. was. hard. And I had to work on top of it. And I had to take care of my sweet children. And they were so good with me studying all the time. I am so glad it's over. This is what I have to show for it, ha!:










0 comments:
Post a Comment