Interruptions
Thursday, June 14, 2012
INTERRUPTIONS
When you are exasperated by interruptions, try to remember that their very frequency may indicate the value of your life. Only people who are full of help and strength are burdened by other persons' needs. The interruptions which we chafe at are the credentials of our indispensability. The greatest condemnation that anybody could incur - and it is a danger to guard against - is to be so independent, so unhelpful, that nobody ever interrupts us, and we are left comfortably alone.
-Anonymous
from The Anglican Digest
When you are exasperated by interruptions, try to remember that their very frequency may indicate the value of your life. Only people who are full of help and strength are burdened by other persons' needs. The interruptions which we chafe at are the credentials of our indispensability. The greatest condemnation that anybody could incur - and it is a danger to guard against - is to be so independent, so unhelpful, that nobody ever interrupts us, and we are left comfortably alone.
-Anonymous
from The Anglican Digest
Each
moment of motherhood, whether they be exhausting and mundane... or
magically rewarding, all work together to make up the beautiful tapestry
of Motherhood we are weaving day by day, crazy minute by crazy minute.
In my mind there is nothing quite so good as to be a Mother.
The one who is interrupted the most. And I must cherish those moments
of interruptions while they last. Because before I know it, which I have learned already, these
children will grow up and leave off to create their own stories, and
I'll be left with just the memories of all those life-enriching
interruptions echoing through my house.
I am the luckiest Mom in the World. I get to be a Mother. I love being their Mom...being here everyday...for everything!







0 comments:
Post a Comment