Core Knowlege, Disneyland, and Warm Weather
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
On Thursday the 20th - Saturday the 22nd, Brad and I flew to Los Angeles to attend the Core Knowledge National Conference. He needed to attend for work and he invited me along since CA is closer to Utah instead of me going to VA with him last month. He also suggested we go to Disneyland. So I made the arrangements. But then when we went to Disneyland, Brad was a dud because he hates Disneyland. Can you believe that? He says it's the same place everytime. Well, going to work is the same place, going out to eat to places we like is the same place. And I feel like you can be happy to be with someone you love no matter what you are doing. Sometimes we do things we don't like because our spouse enjoys doing it, right? It was HIS idea in the first place. I did enjoy being in the perfect high 70's warm weather. And for me, I really needed a break away. That's another reason you should be happy about your spouse attending...treating her to a good time away that she deserves, however Brad probably doesn't agree with the word "deserve." Ha!








0 comments:
Post a Comment