Thanksgiving
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving. I love my family and am grateful for all of our blessings. This video story truly puts life in perspective and makes me constantly want to keep my family safely gathered around me.
We had a fun day starting out making pilgrim hats.


Then the boys participated in the Dailey Family First Annual Turkey Bowl.

We then enjoyed our family turkey dinner.






4 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving to your whole family!!! I am thankful you moved here and in our ward! You guys are so amazing!!
That was a great day! Thanks so much for coming to the game, I know my kids had a blast! Next year we will all play so get your moves ready! BTW you are a great photographer! Will you e-mail me your photos? Thanks.
Love the pilgrim hat cookies...my kids took some to their Primary teachers. It seems like everything they make they want to give to someone. I guess that's a good trait. Your table of food looks so yummy. I hope you guys had tons of fun. I don't see snow on the ground so I guess that's a good thing.
Carla
I just found your blog today and so enjoyed catching up. The pictures really warmed my heart! We really miss you all, but look forward to seeing you when we go to Provo-- Love Ya, Paula
Post a Comment