Seeing the Everyday in Twenty Thirteen

Seeing the Everyday in Twenty Thirteen
Our lives are the sum of each moment and interaction. Each day we work, eat, laugh, teach, play, read, remember...and work at it all again the next day. Within seemingly small exchanges we find opportunity to build relationships, develop character, find joy for the price of our time. Life's most essential possibilities are realized at home. Where we share, teach, grow, learn, serve, give our best without praise or fanfare. Because every effort, every moment matters in the development of a person. Nothing is really routine. I give myself for the good of my family and find the poetry within life's daily prose by Seeing the Everyday.

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas...

Monday, December 8, 2008

The winter storms have begun. Even though the snow hasn't been sticking more than what you see in this picture, it has been snowing light flurries all day. This is what it looks like right now.
Braxley and I have made some yummy comfort soups just for the occasion. Please visit Recipes to Share to get these delicious soup recipes. I think for the first time I will be planning on making lots of different soups, stews and chili's. If you have any of your favorite recipes you'd be willing to share with us, and help to keep us warm, please send them our way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment