Seeing the Everyday in Twenty Thirteen

Seeing the Everyday in Twenty Thirteen
Our lives are the sum of each moment and interaction. Each day we work, eat, laugh, teach, play, read, remember...and work at it all again the next day. Within seemingly small exchanges we find opportunity to build relationships, develop character, find joy for the price of our time. Life's most essential possibilities are realized at home. Where we share, teach, grow, learn, serve, give our best without praise or fanfare. Because every effort, every moment matters in the development of a person. Nothing is really routine. I give myself for the good of my family and find the poetry within life's daily prose by Seeing the Everyday.

Merry Christmas

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Our gift this Christmas is the viewing of this beautiful video "Oh Holy Night"

Please visit here to view our Lester Family Christmas Letter.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Shayne and Chelsea Heap January 1, 2009 at 12:16 PM  

Hi Lester family! It's so fun to find out other family members have a blogpage so we can keep up with pictures and activities!! The snow is fun but I will have to agree that shoveling will soon become another chore!! Hope all is well!!

Anonymous,  January 1, 2009 at 7:25 PM  

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you to! And, I am THRILLED that you are our Girls Camp Director!

Little Family!!!! January 7, 2009 at 11:35 AM  

I was so excited to see you have a blogpage. It was a lot of fun to look back through yours and see your family. They are all soo big!! I hope you all had a wonderfull Christmas!

Post a Comment