Seeing the Everyday in Twenty Thirteen

Seeing the Everyday in Twenty Thirteen
Our lives are the sum of each moment and interaction. Each day we work, eat, laugh, teach, play, read, remember...and work at it all again the next day. Within seemingly small exchanges we find opportunity to build relationships, develop character, find joy for the price of our time. Life's most essential possibilities are realized at home. Where we share, teach, grow, learn, serve, give our best without praise or fanfare. Because every effort, every moment matters in the development of a person. Nothing is really routine. I give myself for the good of my family and find the poetry within life's daily prose by Seeing the Everyday.

Happy 21st Birthday to Brady!

Thursday, September 6, 2012

 Happy 21st Birthday Elder Lester!
 
Here are 21 things I love and admire about you!

1. Being an Amazing Valiant Missionary
2. Great Leader
3. Your Example of:
4. Charity
5. Service
6. Compassion
7. Love
8. Obedience
9. Good Heart
All of these examples and Christlike attributes above you have shown throughout your mission and with examples of how you have loved and served your companions, and how you have loved even the hard ones.

10. Your Knowledge of the Scriptures
11. Friend to All
12. Love your Smile
13. Seeing you play with your ears while we were skyping on   Christmas - ahhh that's my Brady!
14.  Saying hahahaha throughout your letters
15. Love of Music - Braxley says you are good at playing the Saxaphone. Yes you are! And the Piano!
16. Funny
17. Love how you would always talk about everything and share your life
18. Determined
19. Humble
20. Wanting to make things better
21. Excitement for life
 
Elder Lester, Assistant to the President, Brady, my first born son, and who I loved before I ever met you when I carried you in my belly, Happy 21st Birthday! You are so precious to me. I love being your Mom and am so proud of the young man that you are. I am grateful to be in your life everyday and look forward to the many great things you will accomplish in your life. You have grown and learned so much as a missionary and I know you will take these lessons throughout your life. 
A Celebration of Brady's Birthday in Pictures: 

Elder Friends

Baptism in Chignahuapan
  Baptism of Limi

P-day
Giving Service
Mexico City Temple for the Sealing of Lorena & Pedro whom Elder Lester Baptized in his first area Huacaltzingo

Washing clothes
Baptizing in Chignahuapan
 April Zone Meeting

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment