Happy 19th Birthday Brinkley!
Friday, September 7, 2012
Birthday Lunch with Mom at Paradise Bakery
Birthday Dinner with Family at Oregano's. I have no idea why there is a black mark on Kolby's nose. Must of had something on the camera. :-(
Birthday Pizookie! A Family Favorite!
Birthday Gifts! A new lamp, ASU Sun Devils shirt, Blouse, Purse, Shoes, iTunes Card, Treats and an awesome Watch from Anthropologie.
BEAUTY-FULL BRINKLEY
BEAUTY-FULL BRINKLEY
Brinkley, you have grown into the most BEAUTY-FULL Woman. I spell it that way because you are truly
Beautiful Inside and Out. You are adored by your Brothers and you have so much
fun together. They always want to know when you will be home and miss you when you are away. You are so fun with the boys and listening to you all quote movie
lines with all the accents and funny voices is the most fun entertainment! You
know how to take care of a family with children - that's for sure with all
these boys. In addition with all your experience as a Nanny. It's no wonder you
wanted to work at a children's clothing store when you applied for your first
job. You are super sporty and elegant at the same time. You are musical and have
always had a special gift with music. You are adored and appreciated by your
Co-workers and they told me how much they love you. You are adored by your
Friends and can have the most crazy fun times. Laughter is a big part of your
life. There are so many people who have seen you grow through the years with always
having a maturity beyond your years. You have always been Self Reliant, and have a
Spiritual maturity about yourself and are so in tune with the Spirit in your life.
Mentally and Emotionally you are Strong. You have taught me SO much and you are the
most AMAZING Example. Even though I am your Mother, and treasure that Blessing
daily, but I know when I grow up, I want to be just like you! Yes, I am growing
and learning all the time by Brinkley. Our Family is so Blessed to have this
Daughter of God amongst us. There's no one quite like Brinkley Jocelyn! I LOVE
YOU GIRL!








0 comments:
Post a Comment