Tim
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
A friend from our ward, Tim Dailey, returned to our Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ peacefully on Monday, March 9th. We were enjoying our friendship with him and his family so much. Some memories we have are: After our first month of being here in Utah Braxley was baptized. From our ward it was the Lester's and the Dailey's. Brady Baptized Braxley and Tim Baptized their son Collin. That's an event that will never be forgotten - Braxley and Collin baptized on the same day. Braxley and Collin are also in the same class at school. I also was called to be the Wolf Den Leader when we moved in, so I was able to work with Collin and Braxley in Cub Scouts. The Dailey's invited our family to play in the Turkey Bowl on Thanksgiving. It was the start of a tradition that they were going to have each Thanksgiving. We were looking forward to it again. I have enjoyed getting to know Andrea, Tim and their four children. And just this past week we were blessed to see them twice at school and the Blue and Gold Banquet. I learned more about Tim at that pack meeting and some of his talents and fun personality. Brad really likes Tim and they have talked quite a bit. This has hit me really hard. I am sobbing as I'm typing this and just amazed at Andrea's strength. She is an example to me. I am so grateful for the knowledge we have through the Gospel of Jesus Christ that Families are Forever. They will continue to be that amazing family they have always been. I love you Dailey's. Here's a poem that Brad wrote:STANDING ON THE SHOULDERS OF GIANTS
"Standing on the Shoulders of Giants
gives me a giant view,
and opens up a world of things that I would like to do.
A helping hand to others
is a wonderful place to start.
It helps me feel the great big love
inside a Giants heart.
A kind word and a smile
may at first not seem like much,
but they leave the huge impression
of a Giants loving touch.
And when the day is done
and your time together is through,
My greatest wish is that I can be
A Giant Just Like You."
All of our love, Brad and Kimberly Lester Family
Timothy John Dailey 1973 ~ 2009 Loving Father and Devoted Husband, Tim passed away peacefully on March 9, 2009 at his home. He was born April 15, 1973 in Newton, NJ to David Evans Dailey and Barbara Kisac Dailey. He moved to Arizona, then California where he graduated from Clayton Valley High School in 1991.Tim served a mission in Sao Paulo, Brazil. He attended Brigham Young University where he met and married Andrea Eilene Payne in the Mount Timpanogos Temple on Jan. 11, 1997. Tim graduated with a BS degree in Business and Finance in 1998. After graduation the family moved to California where Tim worked for the Federal Reserve Bank and then Wells Fargo Bank. In 2007 Tim accepted a position with The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints as the Lead Program Manager for ICS leading the creation of a new computer system for tracking member donations worldwide.Tim and Andrea have four beautiful children - Keira, Collin, Chase and Kambria - who were the joy of his life! Tim enjoyed anything with adventure - he loved his four-wheelers and motorcycle and dreamed of being a NASCAR driver. He was adored by his team of 9-year-old flag football players and loved to get his family and friends together for a good time. Tim will be greatly missed.Tim is survived by his beloved wife, Andrea, his children, Keira, Collin, Chase and Kambria, his father, David, his mother, Barbara, and his grandmother, Helen Kisac. He was preceded in death by his sister Seton Marie Dailey. Donations in lieu of flowers can be made to the Tim and Andrea Dailey Posterity Trust Fund at Zions Bank.






2 comments:
Very Sad. I'm sure you Ward will be very supportive of this family. You'll have to call me and tell me more about this.
What a wonderful poem. Tim was really a giant - in more ways than just being 6'7"!
Post a Comment