Seeing the Everyday in Twenty Thirteen

Seeing the Everyday in Twenty Thirteen
Our lives are the sum of each moment and interaction. Each day we work, eat, laugh, teach, play, read, remember...and work at it all again the next day. Within seemingly small exchanges we find opportunity to build relationships, develop character, find joy for the price of our time. Life's most essential possibilities are realized at home. Where we share, teach, grow, learn, serve, give our best without praise or fanfare. Because every effort, every moment matters in the development of a person. Nothing is really routine. I give myself for the good of my family and find the poetry within life's daily prose by Seeing the Everyday.

Blooming

Monday, April 13, 2009

Brad and I were able to attend the "Sounds of Easter" on Temple Square in the Tabernacle on Friday, April 10th. The Bells on Temple Square performed. It was a beautiful concert. We decided that we wanted to come to more of these concerts. They have the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, Orchestra at Temple Square, Temple Square Chorale, and the Bells on Temple Square. What a great activity for the family. Before the concert, we were walking around the Temple grounds, enjoying the beautiful flowers and trees in bloom and we could smell the fragrance of the flowers in the air.
We decided that we would take the kids to the Temple today so they could also see the flowers and trees blooming and take in all the great floral smells. What a perfect day!



The Conference Center
After we left the Temple, we drove to the gravesite of Gordon B. Hinckley. This picture is the view from President Hinckley's gravesite. Stunning.

I am so grateful for Temples and Prophets who bless our lives.

3 comments:

dream quilt create April 20, 2009 at 8:00 AM  

I love the title "Blooming". Everything is blooming, especially your children....blomming into beautiful people. I really want to go and visit President Hinckley's grave too, I haven't been yet.

Everyday Moments April 20, 2009 at 1:45 PM  

I love the picture of the temple. Can I come back for a visit?

Kimberly April 20, 2009 at 2:50 PM  

Cynthia - Thanks. It was a beautiful day. Pres. Hinckely's gravesite is incredible.

Carla - Come up! There's no place like it!

Post a Comment