
Brinkley is taking Driver's Ed. this quarter in school. She has been studying the driving manual and kept asking us if she could get her permit. Brad and I finally got our Utah Driver's License and UT License Plates on our Van, and after we were took the driving test, which was 25 question open book test, that was kind of hard, we wondered if she could pass taking a 50 question test that wasn't open book. But she was convinced, so Brad took her and she took the test but missed 13 (you can only miss 10), and then she took it again and only missed 6, so she passed! Yipee! She was so proud and excited! Congratulations Brinkley! I admire your persistence in getting things done.
Brinkley has driven around the neighborhood a few times and always asks to drive more. I found out that I am more patient than Brad is about teaching Brinkley to drive when she's actually driving. When she makes little mistakes, Brad freaks out and I stay calm so Brinkley will stay calm and drive better. She'll get it. Now we are just hoping that her older brother Brady will be interested in getting his permit. :)
2 comments:
Way to go Brinkley! This is a stepping stone for more independence!
I'll bet the older brother will begin to want that permit.....now that little sis has one! Congratulations Brinkley.
Post a Comment