Temple Morning
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Guess what we woke up to this morning...
These were taken from my front porch. Brad says I should have a business called, "Front Porch Photography" because I can often be found taking pictures of the Temple from our front porch. Brad then drove me around the Temple and I took these other two picutres...






4 comments:
You guys are soo lucky to be so close to the Temple. We spent 6 years being 2 hours away from one. Now we are only 45 mins away from the Denver Temple and we feel like that is such a blessing! Hope all is well!
It is so nice to catch up on the news of one of our favorite families. Wow, the kids are getting so grown up and even more accomplished. Way to go, parents!
Those really are gorgeous. It doesn't get much closer to paradise than having the temple outside your front door. Jealous!!
(in a very righteous, non-coveting type of way!)
These pictures are GORGEOUS! I somehow came across your blog and I am so glad I did. I hope you don't mind. I gave you an invite to ours didn't I?? Let me know if I didn't.
Ashley Yates
Post a Comment