Seeing the Everyday in Twenty Thirteen

Seeing the Everyday in Twenty Thirteen
Our lives are the sum of each moment and interaction. Each day we work, eat, laugh, teach, play, read, remember...and work at it all again the next day. Within seemingly small exchanges we find opportunity to build relationships, develop character, find joy for the price of our time. Life's most essential possibilities are realized at home. Where we share, teach, grow, learn, serve, give our best without praise or fanfare. Because every effort, every moment matters in the development of a person. Nothing is really routine. I give myself for the good of my family and find the poetry within life's daily prose by Seeing the Everyday.

Braxley Letters to Brady - So Fun!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Today is 1/11/11 - What a great day! I am sending another package to Brady today. I just sent him one last week, but after I sent it, he informed me that he needed more stamps and he wanted some "Hot Fries." He loves those. So I am sending him four bags, along with 40 US Stamps and 20 Foreign Stamps, and letters from his siblings. I just had to write down the letter that Braxley wrote to Elder Lester.

Dear Elder Lester,
Aloha!!! How are you doing? I'm doing great! Honey our new bunny eats a lot! She is so fat it's just plain hilarious. She'll just go to the cage and eat eat eat! It's so funny. by the way I got straight A's how awesome is that? Well Kasey duct taped me to a chair today and it hurt a lot. I have a bunch of skin pulled off. Oh Jacob got his mission call. He's going to Spain - just kidding he's going to Kentucky. Well I love you. Love, Braxley"

I just love his letters to Brady. They make me laugh so much and I know that Brady loves them! The last letter Braxley wrote Brady, he filled him in on all the sports updates and Braxley ended the letter by saying, "that's all from Sports Center Braxley. So funny. Here's the letter he wrote to him on 11.29.10...

Dear Elder Lester,
I am not feeling good today. I have a stomachache! Well anyway how are you? Have you gotten to go to the Temple again? That experience made me want to be Twelve. Have you had any other cool experiences lately? I've had a bunch like going to Utah, that was fun but the food wasn't so great. :(  And when dad drove us to the MTC I just wanted to fun inside and find you! And did you hear that BYU game - Utah 17-16 BYU. They lost by one point. Utah blocked a forty-five field goal and I wasn't pleased it made me mad. Well I have to do some homework. Love you! Love your loving brother Braxley. P.S. We set up  the Christmas tree today! My favorite ornament of your is David and Goliath!

0 comments:

Post a Comment