A New Hair Cut
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Brinkley got a new hair cut. She wanted to have her hair shorter...way shorter...like more than 10 inches off shorter! It looks so cute!


I was proud of her for feeling so confident to do this. Her hair has been long for many years. When Dad came home we waited to see how long it would take for him to notice. I was making dinner and Brinkley was putting dishes away and he didn't say anything. It took him a good 15+ minutes to notice Brinkley's new hair cut. Geez! Later when Brady and Brinkley needed to go to school to play in the pep band for the basketball game, they picked up their friend Trevor and he didn't even notice right away. They kept telling him hair jokes and he couldn't figure out why...until duh, he noticed her hair. Guys! They are amazing - geez!
Everyone loves Brinkley's hair!






3 comments:
I love your new hairdo Brinkley! It shows off your pretty face more.
Her hair looks GREAT!!
It looks so good. I love it. It's so fun to get a new look.
Post a Comment