Sean
Friday, January 16, 2009

Brinkley, Sean and Trevor are inseperable. They have been great friends this school year. When the night came to an end and Trevor had to go home and Sean had to leave, the tears were pouring at the Lester home. Trevor and Sean cried. Then Sean and Brinkley cried. Then Sean hugged me and I cried. Sean was trembling. It was so sad to see these young people hurting. Sean is one of those types of people that touch your heart and makes a lasting impression. He is a great friend. He is a strong and valiant young man. He is great with kids and my boys love him. Brady thinks he's the greatest guy. He's a gentleman. He comes from a great family with two older brothers and three older sisters.
On Thursday, Brinkley stayed home from school and went to Sean's house to help him and his mom clean the house. Sean's mom is a delight. She has a great sense of humor and you can read about her family at Music to my Ears.
I was able to bring over lunch for them and also meet Sean's sister Lindsay, who has two adorable children, Bridger and Kennedy. 
Later Sean came back to our house and Trevor came over and then everyone just hung out. We enjoyed dinner together and a little fun out in the snow. 
I know it was hard for them to say goodbye again, but it wasn't as emotional. I kept saying let's have fun and be positive and we'll see each other again.
Yes, I sure hope we see Sean again and that he and Brinkley keep in touch. I would love Sean to always be apart of our family.






0 comments:
Post a Comment