First Day of School
Monday, August 25, 2008
Today is the first day of school in Utah. The kids have been waiting for school to start since they would have already been in school a couple of weeks ago if we were still in AZ. Brady and Brinkley left at 7:00 AM. We live next door to Bishop Sanford and he has a daughter, Rachel, who is a sophmore, and since none of us knew where the bus stop was, Bishop said he would drive the kids to school today. He also said that we should never do that again because there was so much traffic backed up. So after today, the kids will find out the bus information. They are attending Bingham High School. I wasn't able to get their pictures taken before they left...bummer.
Kasey left at 7:25 this morning, and he and I walked with Kyle, who is a 9th grader, and also a member of the Bishop's family. Kyle was so kind to show us where the bus stop was for Elk Ridge Middle School.
Kasey and Kyle
After that Kolby and Braxley and I walked with the rest of the Sanford family to Eastlake Elementary. 
Braxley's teacher is Mrs. Pipkin and Kolby's teacher is Mrs. Taylor. I was worried about Braxley today because he was really sad and started to cry, but after school he was just fine and had a great day. Kolby said that today was the best day ever. I am so glad that they like their new school. It was a great day!






3 comments:
HURRAY FOR GOOD SCHOOLS!
SWEET FREEDOM!
Hi Brad and Kimberly. I have enjoyed your blog. Such a good family. Woule you please send me your email address. My email is wjferrell@gmail.com. Thanks. Wynn
Post a Comment