Seeing the Everyday in Twenty Thirteen

Seeing the Everyday in Twenty Thirteen
Our lives are the sum of each moment and interaction. Each day we work, eat, laugh, teach, play, read, remember...and work at it all again the next day. Within seemingly small exchanges we find opportunity to build relationships, develop character, find joy for the price of our time. Life's most essential possibilities are realized at home. Where we share, teach, grow, learn, serve, give our best without praise or fanfare. Because every effort, every moment matters in the development of a person. Nothing is really routine. I give myself for the good of my family and find the poetry within life's daily prose by Seeing the Everyday.

In Honor of the New House and Peace

Thursday, August 21, 2008

I decided that in honor of our new house being "Blue" and the beautiful gift that Carla gave me to hang in my new house...notice the swirls...that I will change the blog layout to blue with brown swirls.


I love this gift and I am still trying to figure out the perfect place to hang it. I want it in my office where I spend so much time in the day, but I also want it in the family room where we spend time too. I love the colors!

Here's my Carla Pearl with Will and Gracie the day before we left AZ. I love them so much.

1 comments:

Everyday Moments August 21, 2008 at 11:34 AM  

Kim,

Hooray! You updated your blog. I love that "Peace" hanging. I remember when I saw it I knew I had to get it for you. Have fun finding a place for it.

Post a Comment