Baking & Bracelets
Monday, May 19, 2008
I have also been busy making Mother's Day treats and bracelets for the kids teachers and the sisters I visit teach in the ward. I love cupcakes. I think they are so fun and just the right size for one person. I searched online for some homemade recipes. I made a vanilla bean cupcake with vanilla bean cream cheese frosting.
I attached the bracelet to the box with the cupcakes inside and included quote for the visiting teaching message. For the kids teachers we made gift bags that included a bracelet, card, and a small loaf of homemade wheat bread.

I also made a batch of yummy chocolate chip cookies. Don't they look good?






2 comments:
Yum, Yum, Yum. Those cupcakes look so good and so fancy. You have been in quite the baking mood lately!
I'm glad your making use of all that wheat you've been storing.
Thanks Carla!
Post a Comment