Whistle While You Work & An Omelet
Saturday, May 31, 2008
This morning we had the privelege of cleaning our church building again. Brad volunteers the family on a monthly basis. Since Brady, Brinkley and Kasey are still away at Scout Camp and the Pioneer Trek, it was just Mom, Dad, Kolby and Braxley. Kolby and Braxley are such hard workers and really know how to get the job done. They have been cleaning the church for several years now as well as setting up the chairs each Sunday. Sometimes I wonder who would do it if they weren't around, but I know someone else would. It's neat that they like to go to church early each Sunday and set the chairs up. I'm glad they are learning to take care of the Lord's church and giving service.
Afterwards we went to AJ's and enjoyed a yummy omelet breakfast. On Saturday mornings AJ's offers a patio breakfast. Kolby and Braxley love watching the chef prepare their omelet and they think it's the best omelet ever. I just love eating outside on the patio. It's one of my favorite things to do.






0 comments:
Post a Comment